Thursday, July 14, 2011

Katy Perry Inspired Nails

Last month I celebrated my 22nd birthday. It was awesome. I took the liberty of pampering myself all day to celebrate my beautiful life. The highlight of my day was getting my nails done. I opted for gel, and I worked closely with my manicurist, Paul, to create a dazzling Katy Perry inspired look!



I had many reasons for choosing Katy Perry for my nail inspiration. The main factor being that she wears her nails oval shaped. I pretty much think this is a radicool trend and that it takes a bold person to sport this look without looking like a 70 year old granny. I took a gamble and went for pretty oval shaped nails which liberated me from the boring old "rounded square please!" I would definitely sport oval shaped nails again. It may just be my new favorite nail trend.


Don't be scared! They only look blindingly shiny, but I assure you, these precious gems will not hurt your sweet little eyes!



Remember, you can never be too rich or skinny, and you can never have enough GLITTER!

Try something new and out of your comfort zone and tell me your experience.

Love Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment